Here is some of the most tasteful tea latte that will make your day better. Enjoy !!!
- 8 bags tea
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups milk
- sweetener, optional
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Steep 8 tea bags in the hot water for 5 minutes, or according to tea instructions. This will yield a concentrated tea for the lattes.
- Warm milk in a medium-sized sauce pan, you want the milk near boiling but not rapidly boiling. If you have a milk frother, you can use it to create foam for the lattes.
- In 4 large mugs, add ¼ cup tea concentrate, ¾ cups milk and foam if available.
- Add sweetener and toppings if desired.
- Tea Options: Chai, rooibos, black tea, chamomile, green, loose-leaf or 4 teaspoons matcha powder or your favorite tea variety.
- Milk Substitutes: soy, almond, cashew, coconut or rice milk.
- Sweetener Options: honey, maple syrup, agave, stevia.
- Topping Suggestions: Cinnamon, nutmeg, nuts, chocolate shavings, crystallized ginger, caramel, melted chocolate.
Brown Sugar Milk Tea (Served Hot)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) boiling water (8 ounces for tea; 8 ounces to warm up mug)
- 2 black tea bags or 2 teaspoons loose leaf black tea like Assam or Ceylon
- 1-2 teaspoons brown sugar or 1-2 teaspoons brown sugar simple syrup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- pinch of brown sugar (optional)
- Boil water. Pour some of the hot water in an empty mug to warm it up. Then discard the water when the cup is hot to the touch.
- Put tea bags in the mug (or loose tea in kettle or infuser). Pour 1 cup (8 ounces) boiling water into cup (or kettle). Follow the recommended steeping time for the tea bags or loose tea you are using, being careful not to over-steep.
- While the tea is steeping warm up milk on the stove or microwave for a 30 seconds to a minute if preferred. Otherwise, cold milk can be used in step 5.
- Remove tea bags (or pour strained loose tea into mug) and stir in the brown sugar until dissolved. Alternatively, you can use brown sugar syrup.
- Pour warm (or cold) milk into the tea.
Creamy and delicious milk tea made with black tea, brown sugar and whole milk is the perfect pick-me-up hot tea.
Homemade Chai Tea Concentrate
Make homemade chai tea with this delicious and simple chai tea concentrate recipe.
- 12cardamom pods, gently crushed
- 8whole black peppercorns
- 8whole cloves
- 4-inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- 4 cupswater
- 4cinnamon sticks
- 3whole allspice (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar (more or less to taste)
- 2star anise
- 1vanilla bean, sliced down the middle
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 4black tea bags
- Bring all ingredients except tea bags together to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes. Pour mixture through a strainer and reserve the liquid for concentrate, and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix equal parts concentrate with water or milk to make chai tea. Or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
Green Tea Latte
Enjoy the amazing health benefits of green tea in this delicious Green Tea Latte! Topped with foamy almond milk and sprinkled with ground ginger, it's the perfect winter beverage.
- 1bag of green tea
- 1cup boiling water
- 1/2cup almond milk
- 2teaspoons honey for sweetness
- 1/4teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fill a mug ⅔ of the way full with boiling water. Add the tea bag and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and pour the hot tea, milk, honey, and spices in a blender. Blend on high until creamy. Pour into your mug and enjoy!
Rooibos Almond Latte
1 rooibos tea bag
¾ cup almond milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Add the rooibos tea bag to a large mug. Fill it about halfway with hot water and let steep for 5 to 8 minutes or just as long as it takes to prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- While the tea steeps, warm the almond milk in a saucepan over low heat. Transfer the warm almond milk to a blender and add the almond butter and coconut sugar. Blitz until smooth and frothy.
- Remove the tea bag from the mug and pour the rich almond milk mixture over the top. Garnish with a sprinkle of your favorite warm spice.
Matcha Green Tea Latte
1 tsp matcha green tea powder
2 tsp sugar
3 tbsp warm water
250ml cold milk or 300ml hot milk
- Spoon the matcha green tea powder and the sugar into a mug or cup.
- Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps form.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
- Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk together until smooth and light green in colour.
- If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.
This Teas are better hot. Get your mug warmer via this link: https://www.fluidnplus.com/collections/heating-pad